“Liebster” is a German word for dearest, beloved, or favorite. It is awarded to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. I was asked to give:
5 Random Facts About Myself
- My husband and I live a very simple, quiet life in the rolling hills of the mid-western region of the United States.
- We Pastor a non-denominational, spirit-filled church.
- I cherish my relationship with God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit (our helper and comforter).
- My husband and I have a wonderful marriage. We love just being together. We talk all the time! We also love reading our Bibles together, walking and exercising together, riding our Harley Road King, biker ministry, riding in our muscle car and going to car shows, and playing Rummy and board games (we watch very little TV).
- We are passionate about eating healthy and trying new healthy recipes.
I was asked to answer these 5 questions:
1. What is something you have accomplished in your life, are working to accomplish or want to accomplish?
I’m learning how to play the piano/keyboard. I learned how to play guitar when I was a teen. (I don’t practice as often as I should!)
2. How do you reward yourself?
Hard question….! I might have some chocolate or just go shopping with my husband and just look at clothes or kitchen items even if I don’t have any money to spend. I love Kohl’s coupons!
3. Why did you decide to start a blog?
I wanted to share my recipes with other people who want to live and eat healthy.
4. What is something you look forward to in the future?
Whatever God has for us! Our lives are in His hands, but personally I look forward to Jesus coming back again to take us to heaven in the Rapture, a vacation at some point in the future, and some day a Shih Tzu puppy!
5. What is a piece of advice you’d like to share?
Keep your life simple. The Bible says that God’s Ways are Simple (or perfect). Seek Jesus for yourself. Read the gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John. Receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior. The Bible says that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved (spending eternal life in heaven). Romans 10:9-10. Then find a good Bible-believing, spirit-filled church to attend and learn and grow spiritually.
I am passing this award on to some of my favorite bloggers:
For those with blogs chosen for the award – copy and paste the award in your blog. Tell that I nominated you with a link to my blog. You tell five random things about yourself and then answer my questions at the bottom of this post. When that is all done, nominate five bloggers that you follow and send them the rules and create Five New Questions for them to answer along with their 5 Random Things.
5 New Questions (for you to answer)
- What goals do you have for 2013?
- What is your favorite food?
- Where would you travel if given the choice to go anywhere in the world, all expenses paid?
- What is your stress reliever?
- What 3 things can you not “live” without?
Your mission, if you choose to accept it (sound familiar?) is to enjoy some time of self-reflection, and to give recognition to 5 other bloggers that you enjoy following and learning from. I enjoyed this project and am very thankful to Cooking for the Chemically Sensitive for the award!